Who’s Your Daddy?
Epiphany Alert! Epiphany Alert! Epiphany Alert!
So, I was watching the latest episode of Lost last night and had a slight epiphany concerning everyone on the island. What does everyone on the island have in common? What is that one common thread between them all? Well, I think I have a small one after tonight.
- What did Kate do? Hate her (step) Daddy. Then decided to kill her (step) Daddy.
- What did Locke do? Hate his terrible Daddy. Then had Sawyer kill his Daddy.
- What did Dr. Jack do? Hate his Dad (which may also be Claire’s Dad) and turn his Dad in for drinking on the job. His Daddy killed himself I think.
- What did Sawyer do? Well, he hated his Dad for sure, but they say his Dad killed his Momma and then himself. Maybe; or maybe his Daddy just got around to killing Sawyer’s Momma and little Sawyer took care of the rest.
- What did Hurley do? Hate his Dad that abandoned him. Not sure if he’s dead, but I have a strange feeling we’re going to find out he was in the mental institution for killing him.
- What did Sun do? Well, we know her Dad is very bad and not much else. I’m more convinced we’ll find out soon that Jin maybe took care of him too.
- What did Walt do? Not that this has happened, but we all know Walt has Daddy issues and who knows what he’ll do to Michael next season or who knows, maybe he has already.
- What did Ben do? Well, I guess you’ve noticed the trend. That’s right, he hated and then killed his Dad.
What are the odds this is just dumb luck? What else is there to read into tonights epiphany? Not sure yet, so please help before I kill someone (my Dad is already gone, so who will I kill?). Sounds for sure like either they’re leaning towards this Daddy issue, or maybe J.J. Abrams is the one with the Daddy issues. That’s my vote for now.