Well, well, well, the French have invented a little programming language and decided to name it COQ. So, let’s put 20 seconds on the CLOQ and see how many IT jokes we can tell.
- So, I see here on your résumé that you had extensive experience working with COQ in college. Can you elaborate? (HDW)
- Staring at a monitor all day will make you go CoqIDE. (QOK)
- Describe a time when you’ve handled COQ before. (DF)
- What is the name of that software language you used… it’s right on the tip of my tongue! (HDW)
- What shop are they over at Microsoft again? Oh, that’s right… they’re a COQ Shop. (HDW)
- Is COQ blocking or is it ASSynchronous? (QOK)
- To install COQ, just unzip it. (QOK)
- COQ is bloatwear? (QOK)
- Free as in speech, or free as in COQ? (QOK)
- Just put the COQ disk in the hard drive. (QOK)
- When is the next rollout of COQ? (QOK)
- Terabytes COQ. Bitch. (QOK)
- COQ is a third-party tool. (QOK)
- Does COQ output Big O notation? (QOK)
Well played QOK. You win! Your prize? You guessed it; COQ!!! Thanks for playing with my COQ.